NH the Beautiful offers A-frame sandwich boards AND reimbursement for custom ordered sign inserts to eligible municipal transfer stations located in New Hampshire! Signage at your facility is an extremely useful tool to help educate residents, ultimately preventing contamination from entering the recycling stream!
- This program is currently only available to municipal transfer stations located in NH that did not yet receive A-frames under the previous program (2022-2023). NH the Beautiful wants to ensure all NH municipalities have a chance to receive these great tools and inventory is limited!
- Custom sign inserts MUST be related to recycling, educating the public, and/or contribute to improving your facility’s recycling program. Please keep this in mind before you order inserts.
- A-frame(s) and reimbursement to distributed upon proof of payment for purchase of custom inserts and photo of custom inserts produced for the facility.
Questions on if your municipality qualifies for this program? Email email@example.com or call (603) 736-4401.
Ready to request your A-frame(s) and reimbursement(s)? Fill out the form below!
EACH “A-Frame Sign Grant Package” “costs” 30 points and includes:
- (1) Sign Sandwich Board w/ NHtB decal (fits coroplast inserts that measure 24” wide and 36” high. They can be no more than 3/16” thick).
- Up to $100 cash reimbursement for custom sign inserts
- 30 pts = (1) A-frame with NHtB decal on one side, plus up to $100 reimbursement for custom inserts
How it works
60 points available to eligible municipalities: This means eligible municipalities may be able to receive (2) A-Frame Sign Grant Packages (these points are separate from the regular sign program points), and up to $200 cash reimbursement for sign inserts.
STEP 1: Municipalities must order their own custom coroplast sign inserts directly with the print shop of their choosing. Inserts MUST be related to recycling, educate the public about recycling, and/or contribute to improving your facility’s recycling program. To fit the A-frame, coroplast inserts must measure 24” wide and 36” high. They can be no more than 3/16” thick.
STEP 2: Once you have ordered, paid, and received your sign inserts, please upload copy of receipt(s) and picture(s) of your sign insert(s) using this quick form. It is estimated that the $100 reimbursement will cover 3-5 custom coroplast sign inserts. Reimbursements are awarded (up to $100 per package) after required documents are received.
STEP 3: Upon submission, we will confirm your eligibility and review required documentation. We will then contact you to pickup your A-Frame(s) from the NRRA office in Epsom, NH!